Free delivery anywhere in Morocco from 300Dhs

Mustela  |  SKU: SH02556 /C-79/01

Mustela 123 Diaper Cream - 50ml

49.00 MAD
Tax included Shipping calculated at checkout.

Fast Delivery across all Morocco

Same day delivery for Casablanca, Rabat and Kenitra for any order before 1pm.
24h - 48h for the other cities.

Exchange and Return

Not satisfied with your purchase? You can proceed with the exchange of your items within a period of 14 days.
Please read our Exchange Policy.

Cash on Delivery (COD)

You can pay your order upon receiving your package

Secure Payment

Secure payment with Visa or Mastercard. 100% secure


Baby Change Cream 123 is a complete care for babies' bottoms, which is applied after each diaper change.
It has a triple action:

  1. Prevents irritation and redness
  2. Relief
  3. Repairs the skin sustainably

It is very easy to apply and clean. It can be used from birth and does not contain perfume.

The change cream 123 is used at each diaper change.


Clean the baby's bottom, not forgetting the folds, and dry the skin well before applying the diaper cream


Apply the cream in a thick layer to the clean, dry seat.


Gently close the diaper.

    Can be used in all circumstances, including diarrhea and teething.

    The changing cream contains 98% ingredients of natural origin. And the remaining 2% allows you to obtain a pleasant texture and protect the product in the long term. It is formulated without perfume.